These Pesto Parmesan Potato Fingers are the perfect side for almost any meal and can be ready after a short 30 minutes in the oven! Made with pesto, dry ranch dressing, and other delicious spices, they will become a new family favorite!
My family loves these Pesto Parmesan Potatoes. Whenever they ask me what we are having for dinner and I say we are having these, they get super excited.
These potatoes are based off a recipe I found on Carlsbad Cravings for Roasted Pesto Bacon Potatoes. I altered the recipe by using russet potatoes instead of red potatoes, leaving out the bacon (although you could certainly add bacon, because, BACON) and slicing the potatoes into thick strips instead of chunks or cubes. Because the potatoes are skinny, they bake quickly. And I’m all about getting dinner on the table as quickly as possible!
You can either use jarred pesto, or you can make your own with this great, easy pesto recipe!
How to make Pesto Parmesan Potato Fingers
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/4 cup pesto, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablepoon dry ranch dressing mix, 1/4 teaspoon of both onion and garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Add the cut potatoes to the bowl with the pesto mix and stir until potatoes are evenly covered with the mix.
- Pour out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
Savory, tender roasted potatoes with pesto and parmesan.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, sliced into 1/2" thick strips
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or powdered
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
To a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the potatoes. Mix well.
Add the sliced potatoes and stir until the sauce fairly evenly covers them.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the potatoes out onto the parchment paper. Spread out evenly.
Bake for 30 minutes, until a fork easily pierces the potatoes.
Want more delicious potato recipes? Try these! Then scroll down and pin this recipe for Pesto Parmesan Potato Fingers!