A few items to remember as you enjoy this blog:
1. No statements on this blog have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Food and Drug Administration does not know who I am. I would like to keep it that way.
2. I am no way purporting that ice cream is “healthy” or can cure disease. I am only suggesting that ice cream can contain ingredients that are healthy. I strive to include only wholesome, natural ingredients in my ice cream (with very few exceptions). Any malady cured by eating my ice cream is purely coincidental.
3. I realize that one person may consider something to be “healthy,” while another does not. Case in point: bananas. If I suggest something is healthy, please don’t get huffy if you think it is not.
4. Speaking of huffy, no huffy comments will be approved. You are free to disagree with what I say, or to think my ice cream doesn’t taste good. If you feel the need to express these thoughts, please do so in a kind, courteous manner. Or if you really find it difficult to be kind or courteous, at least use big words as you insult me. British colloquialisms and word spellings are also appreciated. For example, “Whilst sampling your Mint Lover’s Ice Cream, my taste buds revolted to such a degree that I found it utterly impossible to continue my existence. ‘Oh, that I might perish at this moment,’ thought I, ‘so that this overwhelming splendour of foulness might depart in a moment instead of lingering on my tongue for eternity!'” Of course, you would never say this, because my Mint Lover’s Ice Cream is the best mint ice cream you will ever have whether you are British or not.
6. This blog contains advertisements and affiliate links. Any purchase you make through this blog does not increase your cost, but helps to keep this blog running. I may also receive free product from companies in exchange for posting about them. Thank you for supporting Ice Cream and Inspiration!